Friday, March 6, 2009

Get updated today!

Yes, the dotapod development diaries is officially, opened!
And if you're wondering,"Who's in charge here?", the name's velvet.
Yes, I've been appointed as the blog's team leader. But put aside the formalities, I'm basically a reporter for dotapod!

So what's this blog about?
  • Get updated about dotapod in this very blog. You too, admins!

  • Random interviews with gamers and admins!

  • Updates on game developments like DotA

  • Facts about dotapod, you never knew existed!

  • Information about the tiniest and biggest news!


Wait. Who are you?
Oh. I forgot to introduce myself.
Hello world. I'm velvet.
I'll be bringing you up-to-date information on the new upcoming gaming network, dotapod!
I may be lame at my jokes sometimes so forgive me on that.
My gender? That's for you to find out!

Let's brace ourselves for a gaming sensation you'll never ever forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment